5.22.2010

Consumers Want Innovative Quality with Real Benefits



TOTO's own study confirmed that quality and reliability are primary drivers in consumer purchasing choices, perhaps more so now that the recession has tightened pocket books and wallets. The top five answers to a consumer insight question back this up:

1. I typically do my research to know which products are the best (79%)

2. I'm willing to pay more for superior quality and value because I know it's a good investment (77%)

3. I typically buy the best products I can afford (76%)

4. I am willing to pay more today for the best quality products, because I know they will save me money in the long run (76%)

5. I like to deal with companies who do the right thing (71%).

The research also noted that saving money and water are 2 examples of tangible benefits that any consumer, in any household income bracket, will appreciate in the new economy. That bodes well as most homeowners long to bring the indulgences they experience in hotels and spas into their own homes.

For the Complete Article, click hereBookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment